I found some cooked sliced gammon so that's our roast dinner today. I also found some white fish and minced beef in the freezer and lots of eggs in the fridge.
There is enough gammon and minced beef for 2 meals each so the meal plan will be, in no particular order:-
Cottage pie.
Gammon, egg and chips.
Fish in parsley sauce.
Spag bol.
Frittata.
Sunday, 13 November 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
That's the way to do it!
Cook with what you have, plan meals around the stuff in fridge and freezer!
Well done, you.
Love,
Margaret P
Nice menu and its so good to empty out the fridge!
your meals sound yummy. I've been rummaging in the bottom of my freezer too and easily have enough for 2 weeks' worth of main meals. I want to make it until payday on 25th Nov, but there's a good chance I can stretch it out until the end of the month.
Post a Comment