We stopped in Banbury today and stocked up on essentials, bread and milk and crisps and chocolate for dgs who is working so hard helping me with the locks.
We have just eaten chilli for tea that dgs helped me make and now we are sat in front of the stove watching the flames.
Monday, 10 April 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
Does GS be bored in the evening or tired from all the locks
He loves the locks and practises his parcour skills at the same time.
It looks so cosy there. xx
Post a Comment