Scrimping and saving, ranting and raving. Past retirement age.
Love how the ice cream truck makes my great grands jump up and down happy!
That makes me want to be three years old again!Margaret P
Simple pleasures make happy memories. Catriona
Move over - I need to paddle in that! So hot!
That bowl of water is the best memory maker ever! x
simple pleasures are the best...so sweet
Post a Comment
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
6 comments:
Love how the ice cream truck makes my great grands jump up and down happy!
That makes me want to be three years old again!
Margaret P
Simple pleasures make happy memories. Catriona
Move over - I need to paddle in that! So hot!
That bowl of water is the best memory maker ever! x
simple pleasures are the best...so sweet
Post a Comment