Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...



3 comments:
Love the blanket.I was wondering what you had been crocheting lately :) I have been making an autumn granny square blanket but left it on the sofa accidently.The cat got hold of it and it now resembles a badly tied straw bale :) x
Oh no, what a shame
That is gorgeous! Far to nice for a baby, har, har! Only joking, but sadly the little one won't remember it!
Margaret P
Post a Comment