Monday 10 October 2016

Impatience

My beloved ordered a BP & Pulse monitor last week as he likes to check his pulse before he takes his medication.

It arrived today so he unpacked it immediately, he fitted some batteries and put it on his finger.

'It's not working' he said 'what a waste of money, it's not working I'm going to send it back' he ranted, ripping the offending article off his finger.

I intervened 'It shows the speed of your pulse in beats per minute' I explained 'I suggest you put it back on your finger for at least 30 seconds to give it a chance to do some counting!'

He did, it works just fine.


3 comments:

Sals View said...

Put your waterproofs on just to be on the safe side.

kelley said...

you make me feel better and better about being single! so glad you find humor in the L&Ms grumbling...

galant said...

Oh, aren't men funny ... just another wonderful post about your dearly beloved!
Margaret P

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...