Monday 3 October 2016

Love is...

I'm very bad at telling my L&M that I love him, I tend to take the attitude of 'I'm here aren't I'.

Last week I did tell him that I love him and that I probably should tell him more often.

On Sunday I made us both a full cooked breakfast, but I broke one of the eggs as I cracked it into the pan.

As we sat at the table with our plates in front of us my  L&M looked at my plate and said 'I know you love me because you never give me the broken egg'.

So true love is never being given the broken egg!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

L&M is a very lucky man - I hope he realises it.

(I wish my relationship was half as strong)

Unknown said...

My OH never gives me the broken egg either!

Mac n' Janet said...

So true!

Sharon said...

That's really sweet!

Anonymous said...

And that's what love is about! Caring, sharing and being there for each other. Lovely post.Catriona

Nanny Anny said...

Aww ... what a lovely thought. So sweet.

galant said...

Yes, that's it exactly! I always give my husband an unbroken egg, too! Not that we have fried eggs very often these days. It's nice to tell someone you love them, and nice to be told in return, but it's what we do, how we live our lives with each other that really counts.
Margaret P

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...