On Sunday we went to visit DD1 at her new house, My L&M stripped some wallpaper, I entertained the 2 year old and rinsed out some paint rollers, I managed to soak myself through to my trollies and had to get changed when I got home.
Today we dropped some tools off to DD1, I picked up her little boy because her looked a bit sad, he puked all over me, poor little scrap. By the time I'd cleaned us both up I was soaked through to the trollies and had to get changed when I got home.
Tomorrow we are dropping off some laminate floor beading off to DD after work, I really home I manage to stay dry!
Monday, 10 October 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Sounds like Nanna needs a change bag..! Xxx
Just take your waterproofs ... just in case!
Margaret P
Post a Comment