Monday 10 October 2016

Wet wet wet

On Sunday we went to visit DD1 at her new house, My L&M stripped some wallpaper, I entertained the 2 year old and rinsed out some paint rollers, I managed to soak myself through to my trollies and had to get changed when I got home.

Today we dropped some tools off to DD1, I picked up her little boy because her looked a bit sad, he puked all over me, poor little scrap. By the time I'd cleaned us both up I was soaked through to the trollies and had to get changed when I got home.

Tomorrow we are dropping off some laminate floor beading off to DD after work, I really home I manage to stay dry!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Sounds like Nanna needs a change bag..! Xxx

galant said...

Just take your waterproofs ... just in case!
Margaret P

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...