Monday 17 October 2016

Food

We had a lamb shank between us tonight, it was meant to be our Sunday roast dinner but we were so late home after helping DD1, that we had a sandwich instead.

My L&M is laying a laminate floor for hDD1 in her lounge, she only has carpet upstairs, with 6 kids and 2 dogs she needs a wipe clean floor downstairs.

I roasted the lamb shank  with some garlic and herbs and put some par-boiled potatoes in the same roasting tin, we had peas, carrots and cauliflower as well.

I cooked some steak and kidney at the same time, ready for tomorrow's evening meal and boiled some eggs for egg salad sandwiches for lunch tomorrow.

2 comments:

TrishWish said...

Lamb is always welcome and shanks have a nice taste.

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! X

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...