Saturday 8 October 2016

Dismal day

It didn't really get light yesterday and today hasn't been much better.

It's rained on and off as well for the last 2 days.

The washing is hung on the radiators or on the line under the gazebo, neither lot will dry but it's the best I can do.

It's pretty dismal inside too, I have no energy or enthusiasm for anything and apart from minimal housework have spent most of my time once DGD went home sat on the sofa doing sod all.

I have paperwork to fill in but I can't be bothered.

I should be writing a ghost story but I can't be bothered.

My L&M is moping around like a spectre at the feast and I can't even breathe at the right speed to please him!



5 comments:

Witch Hazel said...

Sorry to heat that you're feeling like this, it's so unlike you.
Sounds like you need a bit of a recharge (whatever that is for you).
Be kind to yourself :-)

Anonymous said...

Try on the boots again? ;)

Witch Hazel said...

*hear, not heat

Joy said...

Give up darling. Wrap yourself in a duvet, find a rubbishy chiclit novel,make a comforting hot drink and retire to bed.

Keep telling yourself, "This too will pass."

Hard up Hester said...

I took your advice Joy and spent a couple of hours reading.

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...