![]() |
| Here are a couple of photo's of the blanket I've been making for the last week, crochet helps to keep me sane, or what passes for sane round here. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...


5 comments:
Lovely Hester-x-
That looks beautiful!
Lovely-a nice gift for someone. Catriona
Really lovely Hester
Lovely blanket. Love the colour.
Carolx
Post a Comment