Still feel like shit, my teeth itch and it hurts when I breathe, still lemsip and soft tissues instead of kitchen roll to the rescue. I will feel human again in a couple of days. We had DGS to stay and as he's 11 he's the easiest visitor to have, he's helpful, opens doors and carries bags. He will happily chat or play Minecraft, he just need feeding on a regular basis.
I had a catch up with a friend on the phone today I love a good natter.
It's taken me ages to get online today, problems with my browser, now I have got online Blogger is telling me I'm using an unsupported browser. I'll struggle on for a couple of days until I feel better and then try to sort it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Hugs x
Hugs too. Be careful-I had a cold that I fought through in late November and ended up really poorly with bronchitis. Stay warm and cosy and drink plenty liquids.
Post a Comment