Saturday 30 January 2016

I have a code in by dose

Still feel like shit, my teeth itch and it hurts when I breathe, still lemsip and soft tissues instead of kitchen roll to the rescue. I will feel human again in a couple of days. We had DGS to stay and as he's 11 he's the easiest visitor to have, he's helpful, opens doors and carries bags. He will happily chat or play Minecraft, he just need feeding on a regular basis.
I had a catch up with a friend on the phone today I love a good natter.
It's taken me ages to get online today, problems with my browser, now I have got online Blogger is telling me I'm using an unsupported browser. I'll struggle on for a couple of days until I feel better and then try to sort it out.

2 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Hugs too. Be careful-I had a cold that I fought through in late November and ended up really poorly with bronchitis. Stay warm and cosy and drink plenty liquids.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...