Friday 29 January 2016

One step forward and three back

Mad rush for me from 2 until 5 this afternoon, collecting DGC plus friends and delivering them to various places including dance class and then collecting my L&M from the station.
I will hear more about the meeting tomorrow when DGS has gone home, hopefully, by then I will feel well enough to concentrate.
I feel like shit, I've been up since 2:20 and was in Mr T's at 5:45 this morning. DGS wanted to buy his sisters a birthday present, Eileen is 5 today Norah is 8 tomorrow. I have a streaming cold, I look so bad people at work thought I was crying, my eyes look like pissholes in the snow, they are puffy and bloodshot. My nose is flowing like Niagara Falls and so red I look like an illuminated Rudolph. Sneezing, well, explosive bouts of Tena Lady sneezes, the sort that make you cross your legs or sit down hurriedly so you don't wet yourself. Yes I know I should have done my pelvic floor exercises, but I didn't ok!

4 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

Hugs. I get these sort of symptoms from stress rather than a cold virus. If you think it may be stress then I suggest antihistamines. To be honest, I think anything that gets you through this is worth it. Sending good vibes x

zoeoutside said...

"Tena lady sneezes" - what a perfect description- if only you could predict when they were coming!

Everyday life at Number 38 said...

Sounds like you're going through the mill at the moment. It's easy to forget how lousy a cold can make you feel. Hope you feel better soon and manage to have a restful weekend. xx

Poppypatchwork said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, it's that time of year, warm one day then wet then cold, perfect to pick up germs.

New neighbours.

A couple of days ago I met the couple who have purchased one of the flats here. The flat is over two floors, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms...