I checked the cupboards, no need to check the fridge & freezers they are stuffed full.
I was driving past the supermarket to feed a colleague's cat so I dropped in with my extensive shopping list.
A bottle of shampoo, whichever is on offer.
A nine pack of toilet rolls.
That was it, no food shopping needed at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
No comments:
Post a Comment