I went to bed early in the hopes of catching up on some sleep, fat chance.
I dropped off for about half an hour and then all hell broke out. How on earth someone can manage a car chase in a road that is only about 10 houses long I do not know, but they did. Lots of roaring engines, screeching brakes and lots of shouting. Now I'm wide awake and likely to stay that way for some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Had someone been watching Starsky and Hutch under the influence of something illegal? There is nothing like the frustration and rage from inconsiderate idiots wrecking precious sleep, especially as you are poorly. Take care x
Annoying louts. So sorry that you are not well.
Hope you manage an early night tonight and that they don't bother you again.
Hugs-x-
Post a Comment