Sunday 23 June 2019

Doing the the dog walk shuffle

Get a dog, they said it will be good for you.
Just think of all the walking you will do.

I used to walk every day anyway, I'd choose a place and walk there at speed. Then I'd turn around and walk back slower.

Until Beano was safe to be let off the lead my walks with him were stop start stop start with frequent sidesteps to avoid him when he found something interesting to sniff.

Now he can walk off the lead I can walk at my speed though I sometimes stop dead when he starts to gallop around me as he occasionally misjudges his aim and annoyingly me.

3 comments:

justjill said...

Sounds fun - not!

Lyssa Medana said...

It's probably not as energetic but a lot more fun.

Jean said...

We have to walk DD's greyhounds on leads until we get to a safe field and it is very tiring as they go from side to side nearly tripping us up.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...