No I didn't walk away with even half of what I was entitled to. He got the house, business, pension and savings, in total worth £900k, I was awarded £150k and it took best part of a year to get that.
When asked why I'd not been paid when I worked in the business he claimed I'd worked as a prostitute so had money of my own. The judge then told him he would be reported for living on immoral earnings if he continued in that vein.
The divorce hearing was a hoot, my ex threw his briefcase at his barrister and I had an escort to my car as he was lying in wait.
He is still in the marital home and has remarried, his wife has her own money as she was a widow.
His mother is in a nursing home, she's in her 90's.
He doesn't visit her.
I expect his mother was the same with his 2nd wife as I know she tried to cause problems between her siblings and their spouses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Some people make themselves the victim in
Everything, sadly you are one of life’s victims.
It doesn’t come to any of us easy
Thank you for the update. I wish all sort of nasty things for your ex, but at least you got out.
As for Anonymous, what an asshole. Really?
Sorry dear, but the facts speak for themselves.
We all get shit thrown at us , but act like a doormat
And you get treated like one
Anonymous - perhaps you could find a new hobby, meditation would be a good one, calm your mind and dwell on why you feel the need to write pathetic and ridiculous comments.
Post a Comment