My youngest dgd had a taster morning at school on Thursday.
She stomped out at lunch time and she was livid.
DD asked her what the problem was.
It seems she wanted to stay all day and she hadn't been given any homework!
Saturday, 29 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
Brilliant! Wonder if she'll feel the same in 10 years time!
I love it- what a super response. She'll settle well and enjoy it.
I hope she does Weave.
That made me smile...brilliant!
Lovely! She sounds exactly like my daughter when she was small. I predict your dgd will go far!
Too funny! The teachers will love her!
Post a Comment