Friday 5 June 2020

An end to the scrubs debacle

I was chatting to a leisure boater last weekend, she has also been making scrubs.

She has a brilliant coordinator who has arranged for some people to cut out, some to sew and some to iron. There has been none of the nonsense about constantly changing sewing instructions and no insistence about only overlockers are to be used. One pattern was ordered and used, whereas I paid for two and only received one that wasn't acceptable.

I gave the scrubs I'd made along with the wash bags and remaining fabric to the leisure boater and she will pass them on to her coordinator. I really wanted to help but unfortunately my coordinator was more interested in posting on FB, getting her name in the local paper and being an all round pain in the arse. 

4 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you found a workable solution, Hester.

Sewing mamie said...

Any little power really does go to some people's heads .

mamasmercantile said...

Glad they didn't go to waste.

Sue said...

At least you have found a good solution, and nothing has been wasted. Have a good weekend, weather permitting.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...