Wednesday 10 June 2020

Comments

I've not seen Inspector Montelbano Weave but it looks interesting.

I watched Back in Time for the Weekend tonight it covered 1970's, the miners strike, three day week, the heatwave in 1976 the year I got married for the first time.

Mean Queen, Cottenham park in Raynes Park and I was 13 too.

We have a new grandson coming soon, he is eight, his arrival has been delayed by the virus.

Thanks for all the comments about Loulou and Beano, they are getting on well together.

3 comments:

Pam Monks said...

How sad to hear that the virus has affected the arrival of your grandson, what must be going through his mind. I hope all works out well.

Hard up Hester said...

Thank you Pam

Lynda said...

Your family is amazing..you always make room for one more , whether it’s a pet or a child..as it should be. Sending hugs and love...

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...