Sunday 14 June 2020

The same but different.

Beano and Loulou are similar in some ways different in others.

We've been told by a couple of JRT breeders that Beano is definitely part JRT as he has the twisted front feet, he also has a strange gait that could be caused by luxating patella.

Loulou is allegedly a JRT Chihuahua cross, she has JRT colouring and is bug eyed, she doesn't have twisted front feet and she walks normally.

Beano's coat is a mix of rough and smooth known as broken coated, Loulou is smooth coated, she is half the size of Beano. Beano chases things but it's more of a prance he is rarely intent on catching anything. Loulou goes crazy trying to chase things I'm convinced she would go for the kill if she was off the lead.

2 comments:

flis said...

My dogs are not the easiest.I do not have calm sauntering type walks.There is always a need for me to be alert.Even the lovely lily is strong willed and races off when she fancies.I am always hurrying after her and trying to bring the others who don't agree on her decision of route.I often trip over or get tangled in bushes x

Hard up Hester said...

I'm glad it's not just me Flis

Not a good day!

I had to admit to Steve that I'm struggling with my eyesight and my hearing. He is extremely annoyed though I'm not sure what he exp...