Friday 19 June 2020

Another rainy day

Sweet Blondie the cushion was beautiful, my daughter has it safe now. 
I will post a couple of handfasting pics when I next get my laptop out I cannot post them when I'm using my kindle.

 I took Beano and Loulou out along the towpath early this morning, we didn't go far as it started to rain really hard, we've had a few games of fetch with Loulou in between the rain showers. She is a lot more energetic than Beano.

We ordered a takeaway from a local pub for this evening, I had salmon and Steve had hunters chicken, we both had chocolate brownie and ice cream to follow.
We would normally go out for a meal to celebrate our anniversary, this was the  next best thing.

4 comments:

justjill said...

Happy Anniversary. Sorry about the rain. It is our 4oth on Sunday. I had hoped for a large gathering and lots of wine. Chinese take away...but I do have the wine.

mamasmercantile said...

Happy anniversary, the meal sounds delicious.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Happy Anniversary.

Chris said...

A nice way to celebrate during this difficult time, Hester. I hope you both enjoyed the meal. Was there bubbly?

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...