Today Steve started to sand the rust spots on the roof and to treat them. He's doing one roof panel a day rather than attempting the entire roof in one hit.
Beano has had his usual walks and I've divided my day up into chunks. By turn sewing, housework, reading, studying and writing.
Tomorrow I shall start knitting face cloths again just for a bit of variety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
8 comments:
So much better than your "shitty" day! Sounds like a very good day for you today!
Sounds like you have a good routine going, Hester. I have been practicing crocheting (a new skill for me) and have made several face cloths, snap!
I keep trying to get a routine then I rebel.
Some days I get nothing done but I keep,trying. If I sit at my sewing machine for too long my back aches, if I knit or crochet for too long my hands ache, if I read for too long I go crosseyed.
I love Jills comment!
My routine seems to be too much time spent on the laptop.
Hope you have another good day today
That does sound so nice and relaxing x
Knitting face cloths is a great idea. I used to do it a lot, there are so many wonderful free patterns online. I remember one which depicted the U.K. I used to add a stitch in a different colour for the town where my ex pat friends came from.
If you like knitting dish or face cloths, try them using two strands of crochet thread and use about a size 3mm needle. Gives a nice amount of roughness and the cloth doesn't stretch or get as heavy as one knit from dishcloth specific cotton.
Post a Comment