Today we had no alarm set so got up late.
I did no washing and no cleaning.
Beano had a few short walks around the marina instead of one long walk, we were worried that the towpath would be busy if we walked later on.
I had a shower and did some more sewing, I still haven't drawn up the different scrubs top pattern, maybe tomorrow.
I'm lighting a candle every evening, thinking about all those suffering.
Sunday, 12 April 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Yes, lighting a candle at least shows we are thinking of those taken by this terrible illness.
Well done with the scrubs every bit of help is so important. Wondered if you know what has happened to “My life in the Country “ ? It has disappeared. I do hope that they are both ok. Lots of Love Sue x
Post a Comment