As we set off for our one hour walk with Beano this morning I thought there was a broken umbrella right at the top of a tree.
Closer inspection proved it to be a conformant drying its wings, we often see them with their wings outstretched to dry but I've never seen one so high in the trees.
Also high in the trees the herons nest, they are strange looking birds.
We also saw a thrush, wagtail, blue tits, crows, blackbirds, sparrows, starlings, robins, Canada geese and ducks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
What a lot of feathered friends you saw. Everything seems to be springing into life with this beautiful weather. We had a kestrel follow us today hovering overhead. I think he had his eye on Bertie!
We have Red Kites here. My daughter lost a guinea pig to one.
Post a Comment