There is a table near the marina office where people put stuff they no longer want.
Today as we walked by there was an unopened bottle of ginger wine. I love anything ginger, wine, beer, biscuits, cake and crystallized.
The bottle is now in my fridge, I'll have a small glass tonight.
Saturday, 11 April 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
I'm so pleased that you spotted it as you deserve a treat yourself x
I always buy it for hubby at Christmas, I sometimes add it to my marmalade when I'm making a batch. Lovely, enjoy your freebie.
What a nice thing to leave! You can raise a glass to such kindness, and there you are doing your bit too with the sewing. Perfect.
There is a lot of good out there, and ginger is awesome. Sending good vibes x
That table is a brilliant idea. I wish they would do something similar at the Caravan Park I'm usually on. People put lots of really good stuff that they no longer want in or near the bins and we have all been told NOT to take it, what a waste!!
My Dad loved anything ginger too, I'm not quite as keen but fresh ginger livens up a good curry.
Post a Comment