Pair of scrubs with a laundry bag made from a pillow case.
Thursday, 16 April 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

5 comments:
These look really good. The laundry bag was a wonderful idea!
Well done! Look better than store bought.
Well done Hester. I did 25 bags for my local hospital. The staff are very appreciative.
My neighbour is collecting sheets and pillow cases for 'scrub bags'. So I have given my airing cupboard a good sort out. Hope you have no more nightmares... I was swimming through floods in New York in my dream last night. Keep well, keep safe x
I am awestruck at your skill! Very professional looking. Good job
Post a Comment