I've also finished this.
Thursday, 16 April 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

7 comments:
That black background really make the flowers sing
Lovely work-you are very skilful at a variety of sewing jobs. Catriona
That is lovely. At first I thought the black background was just that a background, but ALL those stitches wow ... it's gorgeous.
Wow, that is impressive. How long did that take you to do?
I bought the tapestry at the last jumble sale just before the lockdown. It was about half done.
It looks good.Now what will you do with it? Frame it?Maybe a wall hanging?
It will probably go in the bin, we have no wall space to hang it, I just enjoyed doing it.
Post a Comment