I'm struggling to use the cooker on the new boat.
The grill and cooker knobs have been replaced with hob knobs, not the biscuits sort.
The knobs are designed to work the gas rings on the hob.
There is no way of telling what setting to use as the knob turns the wrong way and the temperature guide is the wrong side of the knob.
I cannot tell how hot the oven and grill are apart from trial and error, more error than trial.
It took me 40 minutes to cook a part baked baguette the first day I used it.
Saturday, 6 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Trial and error, best part of cooking. Not||
Never mind you'll soon get used to it.
Hopefully you'll be able to source and buy the correct knobs so that your cooking times can be accurate. One wonders why anyone would make such an 'improvement'!!!
Frustrating! Hope you get the hang of it before too long!
Sometimes you have to wonder exactly what passes for thought in some people. Good luck with the knobs!
Post a Comment