What a pavlova I've had.
Sorry that what my son used to say instead of palaver.
I had to upgrade my phone as my old one would no longer support internet banking and I can't access my bank on my kindle.
I went to see a one act play on Saturday, The House With the Lights Still on" a local Amdram society presentation, it was very good, next month they are doing Calendar Girls.
I've been putting hedgehog food out in the evening, hoping to encourage them to visit. Y'day after putting the food out I spotted a neighbours cat, it was munching it's way through the hedgehog food!
Heyho, nemmind, as long as something is enjoying the food.
11 comments:
Glad you got your phone straightened out. Technology can be so confusing these days.
Nice to see you back. Well I'm guessing your 'hedgehog food' is actually cat food, as that's what hedgehogs love, so I guess your little furry visitor is very happy.
I have been without a laptop for two weeks so I know how you feel. It's good to have you back and to be back myself.
Sue, it's actually proper hedgehog food from Vale's Wildlife Hospital, but both the local cats and Beano will eat it if they get the chance. It's crunchy and since Beano refuses to eat dried food I find it funny that he will eat this.
Had to laugh at your son's malapropism (I think that's what it's called). My son's was orangutang pie (actually lemon meringue pie).
We have our hedgehog food under a roof tile on top of two bricks, so only the hedgehogs can get it..
Maybe you could make a 'hedgehog diner' like we have . Get a box( wooden would be great but i guess cardboard would do) cut a small arch shaped hole in one end and place the bowl with the food at the extreme closed end. You will need to put a heavy stone or some other kind of weight on top to stop foxes or cats from moving it. Make sure the doorway is too small for cats to gain access - hedgehogs can squeeze through small gaps We have been using our 'diner for several years. We use the cheapest supermarket dry cat biscuits and regularly have three separate hedgehog visitors every night. Hope this helps.
Very pleased and relieved to see you posting again; blooming technology, eh? I had several days without my landline and when I got in touch with Sky, I was told that all landlines in this area were being upgraded. Hmmmm . . . .I was given a new router which Peter came and sorted out and now I've had a packing box from Sky in which to send my old router and handset back, otherwise they will charge me £72!!! And since then, my mobile phone only lets me use it for 2 minutes per call. I HATE technology.
"Do me a favorite" was said long ago and still pops up in my family.
Dogs take instructions, cats take liberties. Still, as you said, someone's getting fed!
Driving by the Osteopathic Hospital, our young son read it O pathetic. I still crack up over that.
Post a Comment