Firstly, welcome to my new followers & welcome to Frugal Freesia, who kindly commented on so many posts.
The visit yesterday afternoon from Molly, one of the DGD's went very well, she visits often with Helen, but this was her first solo visit, she made a Christmas decoration, we did some crochet, she helped hubby thin out the carrots, picked lettuce & leeks to take home and we also visited the local shop to buy her a magazine & some sweets. Little things, but as she's had no contact with her real Grandparents it's important that we try to fill the gap.
Sunday, 24 November 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Every child does deserve those basic needs to be met and thank goodness there are families like your own willing to step in. Yes they are only little everyday things that you are doing with them, but they will be the little things that their good memories will be made of xx
Glad I found your newest blog. I enjoy the posts.
My oldest son and his wife have foster children, and we try to make sure that they are treated like our own grandkids.
Take care, Barb from Canada
Post a Comment