I've just read Froogs post about food poverty & people not being able to cook cheap nutritious food & it made me think.
So if anyone is in the Reading area and would like to learn the basics of cooking, sewing or quilting, let me know, I'm happy to help. If you are left handed I can also show you the basics of knitting & crochet.
I'll add a new page at the top of the blog with more details.
Saturday, 3 May 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
I really, really wished that you lived nearer. WS xxx
Post a Comment