I have some leftover cooked new potatoes, some leftover veg & 2 hard boiled eggs. I have onions & tomatoes in the garden, cheese & more eggs in the fridge & herbs & spices in the cupboard.
I shall use the veg, half the potatoes, some onion & tomato & make a fritata. The other potato I shall mix with chopped hard boiled egg, some onion & mayonnaise. This will last me for a few days for lunch & dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
5 comments:
Use it up salads are wonderful at this time of year! It's too hot to be bothered.
Do you know what happened to Foster Mummy? Her blog has disappeared. I know you work in the same world as her and if you knew if she was OK.
I know FM received a lot of unpleasant comments on her blog, so she has either stopped blogging, or is only blogging privately.
Thanks. I saw her last post and she said she would be on-line somewhere but didn't give any clues.
I know it sounds odd but it's sad when you lose track of someone you've come to regard as a "pen-pal".
Give her my best wishes if you see her.
I'll let you know if I find her.
email me and I'll let you know
Post a Comment