Today in 2000 my L&M & I met, we can truly say 'We met & there were fireworks!'
We've had our ups & downs, or rather our life has been full of ups & downs, our relationship has grown steadily stronger.
We've overcome financial hardship, mental health issues, bereavements, illness, family problems, in other words, normal family life!
No doubt there will be more good times & bad, hopefully we will carry on & weather the storms
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
This made me smile.
Many more bonfires for the two of you!
Congrats! I will be having my 50th on the 10th of Nov....It's always a work in progress...the good and not so good but always moving forward :)
Hang in there lol it will be my 50th next year.
Ups and downs are all part of a relationship, congrats on your anniversary, you sound like a strong special couple :)
Amanda A
Post a Comment