My L&M has just signed one of the DGD's up for a local dance class, it's 4 o'clock on a Friday, it starts next week.
So for the next 3 weeks it means collecting a DGC from school on Monday (DGD age 7 Gym club), Wednesday (DGS age 10 Pottery) and Friday (DGD age 4 Dance class).
Fortunately the pottery class is only on for 3 more weeks & Gym club finishes in July, so by September I will just be doing the lifts for one activity.
DGD who is 7 is starting swimming lessons when gym finishes & DD will be doing the bulk of the ferrying around for that.
The reason I do the lifts for the other activities is that my L&M arranged & paid for them & not always at a time that is convenient for DD.
Wednesday, 11 March 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
I remember running around all over the place for our children. Looking back I do not know how I did it.
Rosezeeta.
Post a Comment