FIL phoned yesterday & asked if I would be able to buy MIL 3 new nightdresses from M&S, as we were visiting her this afternoon I went to M&S this morning.
I took DGD with me, we dropped hubby at work at 7:30 and we were in town by 8 and in M&S just after.
I decided to do my own shopping at the same time so we went upstairs to the lingerie department, I bought 3 nightdresses for MIL & 3 bras for me, DGD was a great help looking for the correct sizes, her eyesight is better than mine.
I treated her to breakfast in the M&S cafe, we both had a croissant, I had tea, she had fruit juice.
As we left the cafe we walked through the children's department where DGD saw a fur gilet that she liked so I bought it for her.
We then went downstairs where I bought a new coat, gloves and a cardigan. I needed a bag and another cardigan so we went to Primark where I managed to buy the last items I wanted.
DGD did ask why I needed a new coat, I told her I hadn't had a new coat in 25 years, I had always had other people's cast offs.
We were on the bus back home just after 9:30 and I dropped DGD back home.
I collected hubby when he finished work and we did the 90 minute drive to visit MIL, spent time with her then met up with FIL & BIL4.
Saturday, 24 October 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment