As you can see, nothing in my kitchen matches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
Yum, you can't beat a dippy egg. Perfect ready meal for a wet cold evening.
I love my eggs poached on toast, runny middles.
all my dishes are mismatched these days...more interesting to my eye...it's only scrambled eggs for me...none of that runny business
Post a Comment