Well now it looks like this, it needs cleaning and the door handle is wrapped to protect it, it is chrome under the plastic bag.
Sunday, 21 August 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

7 comments:
It looks lovely-x-
Wow!!!!
You have inspired me! I have started a long list of little jobs round the house towards getting it up to the mark. Today - painting two radiators!
Good selling point-lovely neat finish should appeal to buyers. In the meantime, enjoy your lovely ltlle loo! Catriona
Looks great. We had our bathroom " done" 2 years ago and I still go in and think wow…..is this really ours!
Beautiful! Well done!
This is a tremendous improvement! Love the simple style of the basin and the black and white scheme. Very well done!
Margaret P
Post a Comment