A couple of hours at the local Minor Injury Unit is not my favourite way of spending a Sunday morning but needs must.
We took DGD Norah home about 10ish and then on to the hospital, we didn't have to wait too long and they were soon able to diagnose the cause of the foot pain.
My L&M has sprained some ligaments in his foot, 24 hours at least of complete rest with the leg raised.
I shall need bed rest by the time he recovers, I'm up and down like a brides nighty on her honeymoon.
So no roast dinner today, sandwiches and snacks are the way to go.
Sunday, 5 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
8 comments:
Hope he feels better asap hun xxx
Hope he feels better asap hun xxx
Oh dear. I do hope he soon feels better. Take care Ax
Oh dear! Hope he rests up but doesn't have you running ragged too much!
Sorry about the L&M's foot. Just remind him now and then that slavery has been abolished in this country for a good while now.
Think of all the exercise you're getting, har, har! A good job we live so far apart, Hester, because that remark, I know, entitles you to give me a good smack! But poor chap, sprained ligaments are very painful indeed - I know from bitter experience. Give him a cuddle - and you could've given him a roast dinner on his knees, I'm sure, had you cut it up a bit for him and put it into a bowl rather than on a plate ... just a thought!
Margaret P
Hope L&M's foot is better soon xx
I hope he mends soon.
Post a Comment