Thursday 3 October 2024

Trip out.

I've been out with Betty, woohoo. We went to Asda where I bought broccoli and a stew pack of veg. We went to their cafe and had fish and chips, £14 for both of us with a cuppa. I thought that was very reasonable. A pensioners portion of fish and chips is £8 from the local chippy.

We also went to Waitrose so Betty could get double yolked eggs and B&M for marshmallows.

Flis, Steve wouldn't accept power of attorney, he's convinced he's ok.

Unknown, I wouldn't feel safe renting a property, not enough security.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip out with Betty. I think you are wise not wanting to rent. It’s more difficult with a dog, one of our sons and wife used to rent in Newbury and because it’s on the train route to London, the rent was pretty high.

Trip out.

I've been out with Betty, woohoo. We went to Asda where I bought broccoli and a stew pack of veg. We went to their cafe and had fish and...