Friday 4 October 2024

Peaceful afternoon.

Tesco delivered this morning at about 11:30 Steve was up and pacing from 9 o'clock!

Once the shopping was put away I took Beano out for another walk, by the time I returned Steve has gone into Reading to meet Bob.

I spent a peaceful afternoon reading Past Lying by Val Mcdermid and making a pan of chicken stew. I added lots of vegetables, as I always do.

I think Steve is building up to telling me I need to start cooking again, he's been dropping hints. He's in for a disappointment as I'm not interested in heating up party food in the air fryer for him.

I've been asked if I'd like to join in with the weekly meal get together as it is restarting soon but I've declined, Steve would only ruin it for everyone as he did last year.

No comments:

Peaceful afternoon.

Tesco delivered this morning at about 11:30 Steve was up and pacing from 9 o'clock! Once the shopping was put away I took Beano out for ...