Blogger decided to play catch up this morning and so I received an influx of posts. It's taken me a while to catch up.
My neighbour has been working hard on my garden, I now have a flower bed edged in grey bricks and some hard standing for my bins.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
7 comments:
How nice to have helpful neighbors!
Lovely neighbour, getting there, gradually getting things to your taste. Good for you. June
See the supervisor is keeping a good close eye on the quality of work lol.
How wonderful and terrific neighbor.
Good to know you are settling in well and things are going more smoothly. Hope it continues like this ! 👍💕💕
Nice work. What a treasure your neighbour is!
What a lovely neighbour you have. Nice to see Beano inspecting the workmanship.
Post a Comment