Thursday, 8 October 2026

Walking Beano

This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought Actually I've talked to my dog for years because Steve always refused to wear his deaf aids when he was with me he believed I didn't have anything interesting to say.

I had an appointment for a blood test this morning and I collected a prescription for me. I then walked to Cass's as I also collected a prescription for one of her children who is diabetic.

I have a small sewing job to do for someone today apart from that I shall read and snooze.

My life may not be exciting but that's a good thing, I've had far too much excitement in my life sometimes.

No comments:

Walking Beano

This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...