Friday 31 January 2014

New Kids on the Block

A new family has moved into the street, the first few days there was a real ruckus, banging & shouting until the early hours. The next few days there were groups of men leaning on my fence watching the house where the newcomers live. It seems to be quieter now, though as our living room is at the back of the house maybe we just can't hear anything.

Tomorrow I will find the camera cable & upload the pics I have taken of my L&M's hard work on the indoor garden, you mean not everyone has seed trays all over their spare bedrooms?

5 comments:

Angela said...

please email me your address, you won my giveaway

Anonymous said...

From Margie in Toronto
I've got a black thumb so no plants here - but my dad was a great gardener and he had a whole set up of grow lights and seed trays going in the basement - I could never tell one plant from the other!
Hope things work out with the new neighbours.

frugal freesia said...

I always start lots of seeds off indoors. Haven't done any this year yet though.

Marjorie said...

Looking forward to seeing the seedlings. We can't plant here til late May so will be wonderful to see someone is growing something.
I am delighted to have found you again. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hester,
I have seed trays in both bedrooms, also the conservatory, the porch and the sitting room. Heaven knows when they can go out. Certainly not yet poor things. Everything has grown well so far. (Broad beans, peppers, salad leaves and various herbs)The only thing that hasn't done well so far is the chillis. Oh and today I put some sweet peas in.
Sairy

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...