Friday 11 April 2014

Oh dear

I've just go off the phone from MIL, it's not good news, she has spent 9 months being fobbed off by her Doctor, she has bladder problems & was just prescribed one course of antibiotics after another. She put her foot down & demanded a referral. It looks like cancer, bloody Doctors, fobbing her off, we are waiting to find out how serious it is & what the next step is.
DD is feeling slightly better today, the list of things that aren't wrong with her is growing, hopefully we will get answers soon

9 comments:

Angela said...

so sorry to read this, you're in my thoughts and prayers

Hard up Hester said...

Thank you

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, what terrible news, sending you my best wishes xx

Queen Victoria said...

So sorry to read this. I will hope for the best possible outcome. Keep your L&M and yourself okay through this.

Scarlet said...

I'm so sorry to read this. Sending all positive thoughts your way. x

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this, I send hugs and positive vibes for your MIL.

Mariex

rabbitquilter said...

What a difficult time for you all, sending good wishes your way.

Anonymous said...

have her get checked for diverticulitis too. Bowel issues can push the bladder around and give symptoms of cystitis etc. Gastro dr. should be consulted. take care!
Barb in USA (don't like being anon)

Hard up Hester said...

Thank you for all your kind comments, MIL beat throat cancer 30 years ago, so we are keeping everything crossed.

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...