Friday, 13 June 2014
Every penny counts
I was paid £5 today for a very simple repair I did for some one & I have a lovely lodger this weekend. He's a huge friendly Labrador, he's here 'til Sunday. I took him for a walk along the river bank, he went for a paddle, I didn't. He's now snoring gently on his bed at my feet, I will be paid £24 for 2 days of walks & cuddles. Mind you if he carries on farting I may charge double!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
3 comments:
Dog farts are an aroma that is undescribable!
He sounds lovely
My Westipoo farts all the time but if you dare return the favour he jumps up in the air, like he's been struck by lightening, gives you the most filthy look then goes and lays in the furthest corner of the house away from you to prove his disgust lol.
He's such a drama queen, £24 for squidgy cuddles what a fab job x
Hester - saw this last night... and now, seeing this, thought of you!
http://blog.petflow.com/my-dog-sitter-filmed-this-while-i-was-on-vacation/?utm_content=buffer1f82a&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=ilmd&utm_campaign=AZPost
Post a Comment