DD2 is in the very early stages of labour, at the moment she's planning on going into work tomorrow!
We have her 10 year old here tonight, we are meant to be visiting MIL tomorrow, fingers crossed we make it.
DD2's inlaws are on holiday, my ex is on holiday, DD1's husband has just flown to the USA so she is coping with her 4 month old twins, an 8 year old, a 9 year old, a 15 year old & 2 dogs.
That means hubby & I are the only people available to babysit the DGC's whilst DD2 is in hospital!
I really hope we can get to see MIL before we are needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
From Margie in Toronto - It never rains but it pours! Hope everything works out well and that everything goes well with the delivery.
Sending light, love and happiness to your daughter for a speedy, stress free and healthy delivery.
I wish your whole family joy at this hectic and love filled time.. the best to all of you.
Hope all goes well for DD2 and the little on arrives safely and that you get to see MIL.
Best wishes
Carolx
Post a Comment