'You'll need to throw that stuff away'
'What stuff?'
'The tomatoes you cooked to make soup out of'
'Why do I need to throw it away?'
'It's got maggots in it!'
'Maggots, are the wriggling?'
'I don't know, just get it out the fridge & throw it away'
I was surprised to hear about the maggots as the tomatoes had been cooked in a lidded casserole & was still in the same lidded dish in the fridge.
I went to look & then returned.
'They aren't maggots it's garlic that's been through the mince!!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
That made me giggle!...but in his defense, you did say that he is visually impaired, no?
Yes Jill, he is, I got a fit of the giggles too.
Post a Comment