The first 12 colours in my blanket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Vibrant color and texture....really nice! Can't wait to see the finished piece.
I hadn't see that blog before, what captivating photos.
That is so beautiful! WS xxx
Thank you both, it's not as pretty as Lucy's blanket at Attic24, but I couldn't justify buying any more yarn
Post a Comment