Christopher Lee
Marguerite Pattern
and Ron Moody
I enjoyed watching Christopher Lee in films, reading and cooking dishes from Marguerite Pattern's recipe books and I've spent all day singing 'I'm reviewing the situation'.
Friday, 12 June 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
I was given a copy of MP's Cookery in Colour as a wedding present in 1966, and it's still the only recipe book I use regularly.
Christopher Lee....I grew up on all those horror clicks...the good ones the olden ones. He was one of the greats!
Post a Comment