Blogging is a little sparse at the moment, I'm still not finding it easy to type as my eye is still inflamed.
There is also a lot going on with work & family that is taking up a lot of m brain power.
We finally have a date organised for the Cake Smash, it's a week Sunday, for the twins 1st birthday, it's a little late but their actual birthday coincided with the DGC's school fete so we've only just got a date when everyone is free.
I now need to make the bunting and tutu and possibly the cakes, none of which will take very long so I will do the sewing this weekend.
I will post pics of the event.
Thursday, 4 June 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Sorry that your eye is still plaguing you. Vision issues add their own special of layer of #@$&##@ to everything, don't they.
Googled cake smash...looks like quite a lot of fun!
Hi Jill
I'm hoping the cake smash will go well, it's going to be exceedingly messy.
My eyesight problems are certainly causing extra stress to life.
Post a Comment